|Martins Headline Piedmont Women’s Center 25th Anniversary Banquet|
|Written by Bob Dill, Publisher|
|Wednesday, 06 April 2016 00:00|
Piedmont Women’s Center Chief Executive Officer Lenna Fox Smith announced Plans for New Grove Road Medical Facility
The 2016 Piedmont Women’s Center Pregnancy Medical Clinic 2016 Banquet For Life featured music by the Dove Award winning Martins. The popular family group has appeared on most of the Bill Gaither videos produced in recent years.
The food was exceptionally good for an event requiring food service for more than1,100 people.
The guests were treated with ultrasound images of live unborn babies in various stages of development on a giant screen, with narration by the medical staff.
An excellent video was shown depicting the 25 year journey of the Piedmont Women’s Center from it’s beginning to the present.
The highlight of the banquet was live testimony of two women who had abortions and had life changing experiences through the PWC abortion recovery programs.
Lieutenant Governor Henry McMaster presented CEO Lenna Smith with a commendation from the Lieutenant Governor’s Office recognizing the life-saving accomplishments of the PWC during the past twenty-five years.
Lenna Smith made what she called an “earth moving” announcement that involved the future construction of a new modern medical facility to replace the decaying building on Grove Road. Additional space in the new facility will permit the doubling of ultrasound services provided at that location.
Piedmont Women’s Center serves families by offering confidential counseling, free lab-grade pregnancy testing, and free limited OB ultrasounds. Their Abortion Recovery Assistance program helps women and men who have experienced an abortion find God’s path of healing and restoration.
During 2015, the Piedmont Women’s Center administered 1,786 pregnancy tests, provided 606 ultrasounds and saved 303 babies from abortion.
Most Read Articles
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund ‘Monumentally Terrible Idea’
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- Disarming the American People
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- The Atlanta Campaign
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Character Does Matter
- Now is the Time for all Good Men …
- South Carolina Bill Would Nullify ‘Obamacare’
- Now And Going Forward
- “After America, There is No Place to Go”