|Upstate Couple Celebrate 65th Wedding Anniversary|
|Written by Pearl Fredricks Drenckpohl|
|Wednesday, 25 May 2016 00:00|
Roger and Shirley Fredricks of Travelers Rest, South Carolina recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. They were married May 26, 1951 in Lucas, Michigan. Roger and Shirley have 5 married children: Pearl Fredricks Drenckpohl (John), Roger Fredricks II (Jana), Ruth Fredricks McAbee (Doug), Douglas Fredricks (Mary Beth), Becky Fredricks Tucker (Wil) and several grand and great grandchildren.
The Fredricks have attended and are associated with Mountain Creek Baptist Church. Roger retired from Brick and Concrete Masonary work. Shirley retired from Private Duty Healthcare.
Most Read Articles
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund ‘Monumentally Terrible Idea’
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- Disarming the American People
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- The Atlanta Campaign
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Character Does Matter
- Now is the Time for all Good Men …
- South Carolina Bill Would Nullify ‘Obamacare’
- Now And Going Forward
- “After America, There is No Place to Go”