|Renew Before February 1 and Avoid Rate Increase|
|Written by Bob Dill, Publisher|
|Wednesday, 01 January 2014 00:00|
Renew Before February 1and Avoid Rate Increase
New postal and procedural changes effective January 26, have made it necessary to increase The Times Examiner subscription rates effective February 1, 2014.
We have absorbed previous postal rate increases, however, the new postal rates will equal or exceed the current price of subscriptions. In order to be as helpful as we can to our loyal subscribers, we make the following announcement:
We are providing a 4-week notice of this pending price change in order for our current subscribers to renew their subscriptions early for one or two years at the current rate providing a substantial savings by avoiding the price increase.
The newsstand price will remain unchanged for the time being. Readers from South Carolina to California will continue to receive a quality newspaper delivered to their home or office for less than 50 cents per issue even with the rate increase. This is an unprecedented value in the current economy.
The next year or so with congressional elections will be critical for the American People. Misinformation and outright lies from government officials have become a routine practice. More than ever, it is necessary to have a reliable source of information on important issues. The Times Examiner strives to meet that need. We value your support.
New Subscription Rates Effective February 1, 2014
South Carolina residents:
Out of State addresses:
Most Read Articles
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund ‘Monumentally Terrible Idea’
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- Disarming the American People
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- The Atlanta Campaign
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Character Does Matter
- Now is the Time for all Good Men …
- South Carolina Bill Would Nullify ‘Obamacare’
- “After America, There is No Place to Go”
- Now And Going Forward