|National Day of Prayer Event Held at Peace Center Plaza|
|Written by Bob Dill, Publisher|
|Wednesday, 08 May 2013 00:00|
Upstate Alive sponsored the 2013 National Day of Prayer event in Greenville, Thursday, May 2nd. The event was held in the Peace Center Plaza in Down-town Greenville. Dean Anderson, Co-Founder of Upstate Alive, served as master of ceremonies.
The Southside High School Air Force JROTC, under the direction of Major James Windley, presented the colors, accompanied by Kenneth McCallum on the Bagpipes.
The national theme was Psalm 33:12: “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.”
Prayers were offered for America’s children and for the next generation.
Special speakers included Bobby MacDonald, President , SC Christian Fund; Janice Butler, Executive Director, Christian Learning Centers; and Lenna Neill, CEO Piedmont Women’s Center.
Most Read Articles
- Court Orders Governor to Sign Request for $700 Million to Fund ‘Monumentally Terrible Idea’
- Hard Hats, Cannon Salute and TAPS on Confederate Memorial Day
- Disarming the American People
- Confederate Memorial Service, Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, SC
- The Atlanta Campaign
- It Could Never Happen Here
- Obama White House Trading Sovereignty for More UN Presence?
- Advice From the Oracle
- 100 Days of Reckless Photo-Op Hubris
- Obama Shows His True Pro-Arab Colors
- Character Does Matter
- Now is the Time for all Good Men …
- South Carolina Bill Would Nullify ‘Obamacare’
- “After America, There is No Place to Go”
- Now And Going Forward