Throughout the school year, Mr. Riley’s class at Washington Center studies the artwork of author/illustrator Eric Carle. With each new book, each student chooses an animal and creates their own Eric Carle painting. These pieces of art are saved all year and bound together at the end of the year in a special book of inspired masterpieces.
Most Recent Read Articles
- USA.Life is the #1 New Social Network; Conservatives 'Delete Facebook and Twitter' to 'Speak Freely About Coronavirus, God and Politics' on USA.Life
- Best-Selling Author Josh McDowell Warns Church: 'Exploding Loneliness and Porn Addiction' Issues Imminent from COVID-19 'Isolation'
- Another Pharmaceutical Company - Johnson & Johnson Using Aborted Fetal
- Initiator of School Prayer Guidelines, A Professor, Calls for National Day of Repentance
- Much-hyped Moderna mRNA-1273 Covid-19 Vaccine Uses Aborted Fetal Cells -- Sanofi Pasteur's Version Does Not
- Greenville's Proposed Government Overreach Ordinance
- Anti-Lockdown Protesters 'Welcome on USA.Life Social Network' Says USA.Life CEO in Response to Facebook Banning Protests
- Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
- North Carolina’s Kirk-Holden War
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Survey Registers Huge Trust in President Trump but Basement Ratings for Congress
- The EF2 Tornadic Storm Cause A Lot of Damage in Greenville on Saturday, April 25th
- Bishop E.W. Jackson Says Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's Executive Order is Unconstitutional
- If the Twelve Disciples had iPhones
- Behind Hospital Doors: The Outbreak
- Save the Storks Works to Help Pregnancy Resource Centers During the COVID-19 Outbreak