Letters to the Editor
Recent Article Paints Evangelicals as Evil “White Supremacists”
- By Jim S. Brooks - Roebuck, SC
Where is the relevance between the alleged sins of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary from over 150 years ago to present day evangelism as raised by a recent letter to the editor in a upstate newspaper? There is none, except attempted political linkage in the minds of Trump haters. The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, in an apology, recently spoke solely for itself in regretting deviating from Biblical Truth over 150 years ago and speaks solely for itself today!
- Hits: 98
Good Bye, Mr. Gowdy, and Good Riddance!
- By John H. Utz - Greenville, SC
Retiring Congressman Trey Gowdy established some precedents in eight years as our representative.
Unfortunately, they were mostly negative. For example, his statement, repeated on various occasions, that "the FBI is doing exactly what the citizenry would want it to do" is so off-base as to be an embarrassment to any knowledgeable follower of the WashDC establishment. The FBI (leadership) has become as corrupt an element of the Deep State beyond anyone's imagination.
- Hits: 101
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library
- By Johnnelle Raines - Pickens SC
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library was an eye opener in more ways than one.
On one side of the police barriers you had men dressed up as women, men dressed up as Nuns with bizarre make up on and the LGBTQ community shouting “Love not Hate.”
On the other side of the barrier you had men dressed as men and women dressed as women shouting “Child Abuse.”
- Hits: 181
Congress Is An Absolute Disgrace
- By John Utz - Greenville SC
Congress is an absolute disgrace, and I am referring of course to the pending legislation re: Border Security. The scenario is, typically, a "behind-the-do barely 12 hours, much less 72 hours as promised, for review and passage.
- Hits: 239
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
Page 1 of 28
Most Recent Read Articles
- Tell President Trump to VETO HR4174
- Say His Name: RIP Cpl. Ronil Singh
- Kevin McCarthy and the Party of Lincoln
- Christian Arabs Thank Israeli Mall for Christmas Tree
- Disparities Galore
- Napoleon Kicks Off Exciting Year of “Revolutionary” Characters
- Nite Line Tent Revival
- The Immigration Crisis Is Real and Terribly Dangerous
- The Hunting Pack is Back, and ‘Red’ Meat is on the Menu
- Christmas 2018: Not the Worst of Times
- The Russian (Soviet) Experience in Afghanistan
- For Unto Us A Child Was Born
- What Congress Needs
- A Savior Is Born
- Tyler Trent Passes On