Letters to the Editor
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
But in a narrow 5-4 ruling, Justice Kavanaugh proved to be the tie breaking vote to overturn President Obama’s previous ruling regarding transgenders in the military.
- Hits: 1690
"Drag Qeen Story Time" at the FIVE FORKS LIBRARY
- By Christina Jeffrey
Obviously, the point of this is to push our culture further left and to supplant Christian norms. But, you say, the librarians in Charlotte are probably more demonic than those in Greenville County. True, but even moderates (including cowardly Christians) are afraid of being ridiculed should they give in to the Christian deplorables who constitute a majority of people here compared with the less Christian, less deplorable citizens of Charlotte.
- Hits: 2051
NC Law Enforcement & Illegals
- By Steve Haynie
We sometimes focus so much on the South Carolina Upstate that we can forget that North Carolina is closer than some of the South Carolina counties we reference when discussing politics.
- Hits: 1586
Personal Finance Education
- By Laura Baumgartner
A new bill is being considered in South Carolina that would require high school students to take a one-half credit course in the subject of personal finance and pass a test at the end of the year to graduate. Financial experts agree that this is a great move, because a survey by the Council for Economic Education found 66% of states don’t require personal finance education.
- Hits: 1689
A Logical Solution
- By Greg Shorey & Gale
Again -This makes COMMON sense. Ted Cruz has urged this logical funding idea for some time !! Why can’t Ted’s colleagues comprehend & ACT in support, thus ending this “funding diversion.” Yes, “The Mexicans (CAN &) WILL Pay for the Wall”!!!
- Hits: 1710
Page 11 of 37
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee (+3)
- The Biblical Mandate for (Growing) Wealth (+2)
- In Memory of Times Examiner Volunteer Melvin Scott (+2)
- Raymond Douglas SIMMONS (+1)
- Find the Border Czar (+1)
- Wild + Free (+1)
- Who's Pulling The Strings (+1)
- The War Against Christianity (+1)
- Eulogy for Dad (+1)
- Wade Hampton III: Honor A Sacred Trust – Part 3 (+1)
Most Recent Read Articles
- Chinese Whistleblower, Virologist and Vaccine Expert Dr. Li-Meng Yan Calls for Complete Transparency from Vaccine Makers and the Biden Administration on the Need for the COVID Booster Shot
- Nurse Whistleblower: "I'm Watching Them Commit Murder"
- How Should Christians Use Religious Exemptions for Vaccine Mandates?
- TN Elementary School Removes 'Under God' in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Slaughter at Cainhoy, The Worst Racial Violence in the South Carolina Lowcountry During Reconstruction, Part One
- Millions Flow through SCDOT to Company with Ties to Sen. Leatherman
- Mesa County (Colorado) Clerk Tina Peters and Grassroots Activist Sherronna Bishop Claim Election Records are Being Destroyed
- Senate Republicans Vote to Ban Vaccine Mandates
- Removing Robert E. Lee
- Biden’s Green Light for America’s Enemies
- Afghanistan Coverup – Call Sign Extortion 17
- Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Greg Bledsoe to Speak at BJU Presidential Leadership Series
- Sorry, AOC, The Rich Already Pay Their Fair Share
- H.R. 4994 Will Defile and Dishonor Sacred Battlefields
- Warning: A “Faux Pas” Will Get You “Cancelled” by Freedom’s Enemies - The Culture Moonbats!