Letters to the Editor
Good Bye, Mr. Gowdy, and Good Riddance!
- By John H. Utz - Greenville, SC
Retiring Congressman Trey Gowdy established some precedents in eight years as our representative.
Unfortunately, they were mostly negative. For example, his statement, repeated on various occasions, that "the FBI is doing exactly what the citizenry would want it to do" is so off-base as to be an embarrassment to any knowledgeable follower of the WashDC establishment. The FBI (leadership) has become as corrupt an element of the Deep State beyond anyone's imagination.
- Hits: 1086
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library
- By Johnnelle Raines - Pickens SC
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library was an eye opener in more ways than one.
On one side of the police barriers you had men dressed up as women, men dressed up as Nuns with bizarre make up on and the LGBTQ community shouting “Love not Hate.”
On the other side of the barrier you had men dressed as men and women dressed as women shouting “Child Abuse.”
- Hits: 885
Congress Is An Absolute Disgrace
- By John Utz - Greenville SC
Congress is an absolute disgrace, and I am referring of course to the pending legislation re: Border Security. The scenario is, typically, a "behind-the-do barely 12 hours, much less 72 hours as promised, for review and passage.
- Hits: 964
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
"Drag Qeen Story Time" at the FIVE FORKS LIBRARY
- By Christina Jeffrey
Obviously, the point of this is to push our culture further left and to supplant Christian norms. But, you say, the librarians in Charlotte are probably more demonic than those in Greenville County. True, but even moderates (including cowardly Christians) are afraid of being ridiculed should they give in to the Christian deplorables who constitute a majority of people here compared with the less Christian, less deplorable citizens of Charlotte.
- Hits: 1136
Page 6 of 33
Most Recent Read Articles
- The Christian Controversy over Islam
- George Soros and the Remaking of American Values
- Advice to School Boards Regarding Satan Clubs
- The Consequences of Liberal Christianity Today
- “Written Off” – America's Failure to Educate Dyslexia Children
- Lewis, Smith Face off in Debate
- An Abundance of Grace
- Understanding Islamic Teachings on Treatment of Women
- Merry Christmas John Cao
- ACCU Closes 2019 with Multiple Acts of Kindness
- S.C. Legislature Secretive When it Comes to Chamber Spending Plans
- Planned Parenthood Watchdog Assails Abortion Empire Over Annual Report
- Christmas In Dixie
- Remembering the 1983 Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut
- Post of the Colors