Letters to the Editor
Good Bye, Mr. Gowdy, and Good Riddance!
- By John H. Utz - Greenville, SC
Retiring Congressman Trey Gowdy established some precedents in eight years as our representative.
Unfortunately, they were mostly negative. For example, his statement, repeated on various occasions, that "the FBI is doing exactly what the citizenry would want it to do" is so off-base as to be an embarrassment to any knowledgeable follower of the WashDC establishment. The FBI (leadership) has become as corrupt an element of the Deep State beyond anyone's imagination.
- Hits: 1901
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library
- By Johnnelle Raines - Pickens SC
Drag Queen Story Hour at the Five Forks Public Library was an eye opener in more ways than one.
On one side of the police barriers you had men dressed up as women, men dressed up as Nuns with bizarre make up on and the LGBTQ community shouting “Love not Hate.”
On the other side of the barrier you had men dressed as men and women dressed as women shouting “Child Abuse.”
- Hits: 1520
Congress Is An Absolute Disgrace
- By John Utz - Greenville SC
Congress is an absolute disgrace, and I am referring of course to the pending legislation re: Border Security. The scenario is, typically, a "behind-the-do barely 12 hours, much less 72 hours as promised, for review and passage.
- Hits: 1617
Trump & Supreme Court Stop Homos from Serving in the Military.
- By James Aldridge
The Daily Caller reports, “The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will allow President Donald Trump to temporarily enforce restrictions on transgender individuals serving in the military.”
Every liberal justice on the court opposed the measure.
But in a narrow 5-4 ruling, Justice Kavanaugh proved to be the tie breaking vote to overturn President Obama’s previous ruling regarding transgenders in the military.
- Hits: 1478
"Drag Qeen Story Time" at the FIVE FORKS LIBRARY
- By Christina Jeffrey
Obviously, the point of this is to push our culture further left and to supplant Christian norms. But, you say, the librarians in Charlotte are probably more demonic than those in Greenville County. True, but even moderates (including cowardly Christians) are afraid of being ridiculed should they give in to the Christian deplorables who constitute a majority of people here compared with the less Christian, less deplorable citizens of Charlotte.
- Hits: 1787
Page 10 of 37
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee (+3)
- In Memory of Times Examiner Volunteer Melvin Scott (+2)
- Eulogy for Dad (+1)
- Wade Hampton III: Honor A Sacred Trust – Part 3 (+1)
- Guest Artist Stephen Eager to Bring Story of John Newton to NGU stage (+1)
- Beware of COVID “Vaccine,” Warns Top Doctor (+1)
- Conspiracies in the Bible (+1)
- Admiring Museum Donation (+1)
- Politicians’ Promises Don’t Reflect Written Incentives Deals (+1)
- Will Removing Confederate Symbols Promote Social Peace? Of Course Not. (+1)
Most Recent Read Articles
- Beware of COVID “Vaccine,” Warns Top Doctor
- SALTY Sez – What’s It Called?
- Pelosi to Host Iowa State Unfair
- Political Battle Between Good and Evil
- Violent Antifa Member, With Criminal Record, Running For Hendersonville City Council
- If H.R. 1 Becomes Law Use Nullification
- Human Rights Activists to Protest at NBC Headquarters in New York City, Calling for Them NOT to Broadcast the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games Because of China's Human Rights Abuses
- Plans for Destroying America
- Honoria Revisited – Remembering The Late, Great Patriot, Taylor Caldwell
- Wade Hampton: Tyger River Roots – Part 2
- The Kids Aren't All Right
- Stop Extreme Gun Control Bill H.R. 127
- Eagle Forum Honors Rush Limbaugh
- Navy Pledge Worries
- Real Memories of the Civil War