Biden’s Disastrous Withdraw from Afghanistan
- By Eagle Forum
Over the last couple of weeks, all eyes have been on the news coming from Afghanistan. The Biden administration decided to withdraw all U.S. troops from the country after two decades. To say that the execution has been disastrous would be an understatement. As many Americans and Afghan allies remain stranded and hunted down by the Taliban, the White House is looking the other way.
- Hits: 275
Roe v. Wade Crumbling as the Supreme Court Refuses to Block Texas Law Banning Most Abortions After 6 Weeks
- By Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution
WASHINGTON -- A Texas law banning abortions at six weeks went into effect early Wednesday morning after the Supreme Court and a federal appeals court failed to rule on pending emergency requests brought by abortion providers.
Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution applauds the decision of the Supreme Court not to intervene as it will save thousands of children from abortion violence and women from being wounded through abortion.
The Supreme Court's response to the Texas abortion case is a clear reminder that abortion violence will soon end up on the scrapheap of history like chattel slavery and segregation.
- Hits: 339
H.R. 4994 Will Defile and Dishonor Sacred Battlefields
- By Gene Kizer, Jr., Charleston Athenaeum Press
This is Nothing But the Shameful Use of Hatred for Political Gain
But Despite How Vile This Legislation Is, Cowardly Stupid Republicans Have Destroyed More Southern Memorials than Antifa, BLM and the SPLC Combimed, Times 100
(Click CONTINUE READING below for full text of the bill as well as several pictures of the Ku Klux Klan at the height of Jim Crow in the early 20th century carrying hundreds of American flags and NO Confederate battle flags thus proving Rep. Adriano Espaillat of NY a liar and fraud.)
U.S. Representative Adriano Espaillat of New York's 13th District, who brags everywhere online that he is the first formerly illegal immigrant elected to the United Stated Congress,1 has once again introduced an unconscionable and unhistorical piece of trash into the United States House of Representatives as H.R. 4994.2
This is an immoral piece of legislation that desecrates sacred battlefields on which hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a war that killed 750,000 and maimed over a million.
- Hits: 396
Biden Masking Totalitarian Policies
- By Eagle Forum
Counties Fight Against Mask Mandates in Schools
Another school year is beginning, and kids have one more school supply on their list: masks. Despite the overwhelming evidence that masks are mostly ineffective, and children are rarely affected by COVID, politicians are flexing their power by doing the opposite of what the science tells us. Just when you think these mandates have gone too far, another extremist thinks of a way to make it go further.
The state of Virginia recently took up the mantle of forced masking. The order issued by the state’s Department of Health mandates that children 2 years of age and older must wear a mask while attending school. Virginia isn’t alone in this extremism, though. They are one of twelve states to issue a mask mandate in schools, and the number continues to grow.
- Hits: 477
Georgia Lawmakers Back Overturning Roe
- By Georgia Right to Life (GRTL)
NORCROSS, Ga. -- Georgia Right to Life (GRTL) today praised four state lawmakers who joined more than 300 colleagues from 34 other states in petitioning the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade.
"Those who value the sanctity of human life and the Personhood of every pre-born child are grateful for the courage shown by these GRTL PAC endorsed legislators in taking a public stand against the un-godly, horrendous ruling that has claimed the lives of more than 62 million innocent children," said GRTL President Ricardo Davis.
The legislators: Rep. Charlice Byrd (Woodstock), N. Stanley Gunter (Blairsville), Philip Singleton (Sharpsburg), and Tyler Paul Smith (Bremen) added their names to an amicus brief filed with the court that says Roe is "egregiously wrong."
- Hits: 583
Speaker Pelosi and the U.S. Capitol Sergeant at Arms Crush Trample the First Amendment by Arresting Peaceful Pro-Life Advocates on the Steps of the U.S. Capitol
- By Christian Newswire
WASHINGTON -- Speaker Pelosi and the U.S. Capitol Sergeant at Arms Crush trample the First Amendment by Arresting Peaceful Pro-Life Advocates on the Steps of the U.S. Capitol.
This after Congresswoman Bush was allowed to camp out and protest on the steps for days calling for a moratorium on evictions.
Speaker Pelosi is making it clear she will only allow speech she approves of and supports at the United States Capitol Building. This is clearly unconstitutional and discriminatory.
Members of Stanton Public Policy/Purple Sash Revolution were leading a peaceful demonstration in support of the Hyde Amendment. Following yesterday's arrests, Stanton Public Policy Center is discussing all options with their legal team.
- Hits: 6274
Stop the Left's Radical "For the People" Act!
- By The John Birch Society
URGENT: Chuck Schumer has filed cloture on S. 2093, while the Senate voted 50-49 to discharge S. 1 from committee. This means Senate Democrats will try to pass the “For the People Act” when session resumes in a few weeks. The so-called “moderate” Senator Joe Manchin is negotiating with other Democrats to pass an amended version of this blatantly unconstitutional bill. The Senate is the primary obstacle to enacting S. 1/ H.R. 1/ S. 2093; tell your senators to oppose any version of this bill!
As the bill numbers suggests, the "For the People Act" is a top priority for Congressional Democrats. Additionally, now that Democrats control the House, Senate, and White House, a possibility exists that this bill could pass and be enacted.
- Hits: 521
Page 2 of 269
- The War of Ignorance against Robert E. Lee (+3)
- The Biblical Mandate for (Growing) Wealth (+2)
- In Memory of Times Examiner Volunteer Melvin Scott (+2)
- Wild + Free (+1)
- Who's Pulling The Strings (+1)
- The War Against Christianity (+1)
- Eulogy for Dad (+1)
- Wade Hampton III: Honor A Sacred Trust – Part 3 (+1)
- Guest Artist Stephen Eager to Bring Story of John Newton to NGU stage (+1)
- Beware of COVID “Vaccine,” Warns Top Doctor (+1)
Most Recent Read Articles
- Chinese Whistleblower, Virologist and Vaccine Expert Dr. Li-Meng Yan Calls for Complete Transparency from Vaccine Makers and the Biden Administration on the Need for the COVID Booster Shot
- TN Elementary School Removes 'Under God' in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Speaker Pelosi and the U.S. Capitol Sergeant at Arms Crush Trample the First Amendment by Arresting Peaceful Pro-Life Advocates on the Steps of the U.S. Capitol
- Abolishing the ‘United’ States: A Radical Approach to Teaching
- Millions Flow through SCDOT to Company with Ties to Sen. Leatherman
- Biden's Vaccine Push: A Mandate with Destiny
- Biden’s Green Light for America’s Enemies
- BJU Unanimously Approved as Member of South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
- COVID-19, Catholics and Illegal Alien Charities
- There is No Functioning First Amendment at the U.S. Capitol, as Speaker Pelosi Continues to Prohibit Free Speech on the Capitol Grounds
- CRT Transformation of the American Military
- The Present American Crisis
- Removing Robert E. Lee
- Christian Orphanage Invaded and Destroyed
- The Afghanistan Dilemma